Monday, October 6, 2008

Yeppp

It is always wonderful to hear from my cousin at Frostburg in Maryland. Tonight she called me all excited about some crazy ass ski trip she wants me and my roommates to go on in January. I looked at the site and it seemed amazingly legit. For 4oo dollars, you take a round trip to Quebec, Canada for 5 days and 4 nights and stay at the best Snow-condo resorts in North America. There are parties next door at the French club every night and the gamble/drinking age is 18...which is pretty amazing because anyone can go, you just have to be in college

My mommy said she would pay for it if I promised to room with my cousin and it would be my main Christmas present this year...um I'll take the trip. I feel as if I need to leave the country for a little bit and catch up on legalized drinking and snowboarding. I told Mommy to lay down my money for it tomorrow. If you are in college and you want to go, hit my blog up and I will give you the details. Now back to studying....

No comments: