Thursday, October 2, 2008

Text Messaging

I live and die (supposedly) by text messaging and its weird because I never thought myself as that type of person since Rhoads 17 is recording a track called "Drunk Text" and I've had my mine on the subject, I've decided to post some cool random text messaging facts

-40% of the world have a text messaging capable phone

- There is a 4.6 Billion dollar revenue for cell phone data plans

-Over 70% of mobile users send text messages

-
U.S. subscribers sent close to 141 billion text messages through the first half of this year. That's about double the number sent in the first half of 2007.

Haha now that I have thought about it, I've had 5 cell phones since my senior year of high school which is quite ridiculous, but what can you do? I love texting, especially on new phones...it keeps me in the loop :-)

No comments: