Monday, October 27, 2008

Stressed To The Point of No End (S.S.T.T.P.N.E.)

Sorry for the whole not updating my blog thing for a while...I've been been having a very stressful 10 days and the next week isn't going to be much better. The grades to all my classes are slipping a bit, my car was vandalized and some things were stolen out of it, my family is coming up the day after Halloween, i have 4 exams THIS week before Halloween and I'm working a bajillion hours to cover my rent that is due Monday. I thought about ending my life (not seriously), but I realized I'm stronger than that. I just have to keep my faith in my intelligence and my faith and I'm sure I will be okay.

I have a wonderful supporting cast around me and they make it easier to deal with the stress and I have no idea what I would do without them. I guess I just have to keep it moving. Oh. And we're pushing back the date of our second album because our roommate sleeps too much and now all his sleeping is interfering with his schoolwork (who fucking knew right?).

When I went back to Lynchburg a week and half ago, I had a conversation with my mom about being genuine. She said she loves me to death but she feels I'm not as a genuine as I should be and college corrupted me a little bit. I was completely shell shocked. I thought myself as an okay individual and college broadened my thinking and made me a more confident individual, but never a cocky, arrogant, non-genuine individual and hearing it from my mom made it 53450934 times worse. So over the past week I've been kind of reevaluating what I say to people and kind of keeping a low profile and talking to my true friends and genuine people.

We live and we learn I guess...nothing much I can do about it now. I guess stay humble and appreciative

OHHHH
andddd i figured out my next tattoo, Psalm 23 on my right peck followed by "Charles" the last name of me and my late grandfather Junius Charles Brown...i miss him

Studying needs to be accomplished tonight one way or another...

No comments: