Monday, October 6, 2008

Tale From Carriage Hosue Apartments

Ok so its about 3pm and I finished my classes and my homework for the day and I wanted to post a little update about my day

In my Stats class, my professor did NOT hand back the test from Friday and I was slightly disappointed. I got a text message from my mommy telling me to call her and that she bought me some shirts and im pretty excited about them. I learned about Distributions in Stats class

In Health Professions class I fell asleep for the second time. All the prof did was read straight from the printed notes and the only reason why I go is because she passes out an attendance sheet every class. I talked with Arsalan about the Redskins winning again. Slowest 50 minutes of the freaking day lol

Around Noon called Mama back and set up my XBOX360 only to find out that my Madden game is missing. Grrrr. Brad and Kwame went to Econ class and I'm sure if Nate is here or not, but i reallyyyyy dont want to read CPR but I have a practical. The person I want to talk to is reading the Odyssey and has to be at work later. I might go to the gym but for right now I am looking for a funny ringtone for my phone and listening to the construction outside my house. I'm really excited to go back to the Burg on the 15th or 16th. Update Complete