Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Okay

"Shes beautiful. Shes sweet. Shes genuine. Shes gorgeous. Shes well cultured. Shes kind. Shes honest. She makes me happy. She can talk to me in a different language. She stays on my mind. She would never hurt me. She has had her problems, but I love her all the same"


I'm looking outside my window looking at Richmond and shaking my head. It's raining, the street lights are flickering down the street by Interstate 64, shady people lurking at 1.3o in the morning on Marshall Street, cop car speeds by, random biker in her skinny jeans pedaling like there is no tomorrow and you can hear the bass from a car a mile away. Yep, this is my school. I wouldn't change it for the world. I can see myself here for the rest of my life or maybe New York :-) (who knows). All I know is that Richmond is never boring and I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments: