Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Late night chillingggg

Yeah ok...late night BLOG POST

I watched the Making The Band Season Finale...I am PISSED Aubrey and D. Woods got kicked out of the band. They are both amazingly talented and beautiful and I dont see Danity Kane without them two but AUNDREA FIMBRES is the sexiest woman everrrrr and I would impregnate her and have her children.......

M.I.A (the maker of 'Paper Planes') is pregnant with her first child with a male groupie...I'm honestly amazed because she is too talented of an artist for that shit too happen

Something that I also learned tonight... WHITE WOMEN LOVE BLACK MEN, I dunno what the fuck we did, but women love us... I'm not a cocky guy but WHITE women love black guys...AND I love you girls too...Who would have thought we would have got so far along in society that this would have happened?

I cant wait to go home this weekend. Lynchburg missed me and I missed you guys too. Let's do it big, yaaaaa know?

No comments: