Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Morning

I love my hour block after Statistics Class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It usually involves Subway right when it opens in the VCU student commons and hilarious conversation with the one and only Jon Bowden. It seems like all the political discussions seems to go on in the student commons but I dont partake because I dont want to waste my most relaxing hour a day trying to convince stupid freshmen that George W. Bush was the biggest fuck up in the free world.

Today is Halloween though and the awesome thing about VCU is that EVERYONE participates, even at 11 in the morning. I haven't really had time to put any costume together because I had some much shit to accomplish this week and I REALLY had to focus on paying my rent, but its awesome watching 5 kids I pass today pretend to be Quailman from Doug. Yeah. VCU is the shit, aint no doubt about it.

There is a huge dance party tonight but I don't think I am going because my family is coming up for the day the next morning and I want to make sure my roommates are no throwing or still drunk when they get here AND Cruz is wearing clothes if he is sleeping on our couch. I will probably just chill and read up for my Health Professions test that I still have not rescheduled yet. Maybe i'll have a drink or two with my roommates but not an extremely exciting Halloween for me.

Back to chilling in the Student Commons, I'm done with class for the week and I should really be crawling back into bed, but I'm watching the most hilarious motherfucker in the world Jon Bowden finish his math project with him not knowing the fact I sabotaged his facebook status (GO SEE IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND). Usually around this time he is trying to flirt with this very attractive junior Spanish Biomedical Engineering Major that always sits a table away from us. Not today. He seems pretty focused today. Usually he would crack a joke with the girl about Sarah Palin (which the girl we sit next to, cant stand Sarah Palin), but hes doing his little line graph that we learned how to do in like 6th grade.

Anywayzzzzzz its a long chilly walk back to my house, so I should get a move on it. OH. Today is payday and I'm super excited about it. Some sneakers or a new ipod in my future? Maybe. I just hope Dad sent that check that he promised...

No comments: