Friday, October 17, 2008

BLACK Men...WHITE Women...

I got A LOT of comments on the post I put up Wednesday about white women loving black men. Ever since then, I have been doing a bit of research and I asked about 20 girls (all once being in a interracial relationship with a black man) why they feel African American men are so sexy. It was pretty damn...interesting...Here are some anonymous quotes...

"I want black men. They want me. We look at one another and exchange a visible frisson of sexual energy in the lingering glances. And our attraction is based first on race. We are not those couples who 'happen to fall in love' with someone of a different race or more purposefully come together but out of some greater sense of interracial understanding and respect"

"White women turn to black men when their sex drives kick into higher gear and their social inhibitions recede into the rearview mirror. It's a 'yes, baby, now I'm ready for you' reaction."

"Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy."

"Black men have something white guys don't have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them. How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her too?..."

"They look better than white men, they touch and kiss and make love better than white men. Statistically, their penises are only a fraction of an inch bigger on average, but they seem bigger and harder."

"Black skin is thick and lush, sensuous to the touch, like satin and velvet made flesh. There's only one patch of skin on a white man's body that remotely compares to nearly every inch of a black man's skin. The first time I caressed black skin, it felt like a luxury I shouldn't be able to afford. I craved it more strongly than Carrie Bradshaw craved Manolo Blahnik shoes."

"Society today is tremendous. You never would have thought 50% of white women date outside their race, but the reason is that black men are so desired. Black girls hate us for it, but that is their problem. They are allowed to date outside their race too."

1 comment:

janiekate said...

http://www.nypress.com/article-12509-a-white-woman-explains-why-she-prefers-black-men.html


20 women, huh?