Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flip The Script

Why do black men love white women?

Wow...I think even as a black man that's a harder question to answer. Personally when it comes to ladies in general I don't discriminate by race. I am attracted to black, white, Asians, Mexicans, Dominicans or whatever. I'm attracted to.....intelligent conversation, free spirits, dancers, accents, diversity and music lovers. I'm attracted to girls in general.

BUT
White girls are built different. I don't know, they just are. Physically, emotionally and psychologically they are just built differently.

Lets start with the physical side. White women have absolutely incredible body shapes that guys are looking for. Not to say that other races don't, but I believe white women take better care of their bodies. I'm attracted to girls who dedicated to their school work AND the gym after class. White girls want their bodies to be perfect and it's amazingly sexy. Even those who never worked out a day in their lives but look amazing is also sexy.

Emotionally, white girls are very sincere people. Not to say all white girls are considerate and black girls aren't at all, but all the white girls that came across my life have been pretty sincere people. Sincere and free-spirited girls are SUPER SEXY. Not only because they have their own opinions, but sincere girls know how to take care of their men and we will be the same way. Girls want their guys to be super confident and I think guys want the same thing. I think if we were out in public holding hands with you, I want you to think you are the baddest thing out there and I'm the one thats super lucky to have you.

Also for black guys it doesn't take much for us to please white women in general. Being intimate, saying cute things, out in public or when it comes to surprising them, girls like it when guys d0 the little things. White girls LOVE when you do the the little things. White guys seem to be lost in translation when it comes to doing little things for their women.

Touching base with what my friend said, white girls are also brave when it comes to interracial dating. Because being with a black man means you are going to catch heat whether it is from society or her own family. Not only does it touch base with the bravery quality, but it touches the sincerity quality knowing your girl is going to be there for you no matter what. Through thick and thin. That is all a true man is looking for. And for the most part, white women can provide that.

No comments: