Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Day

So I'm in the airport getting ready to leave
Heading to a friends wedding in the NYC
But my head has been spinning I'm forgetting to eat
All this jet setting has really been getting to me.
It's already 11:20 and I'm ready to sleep
But instead I end up sitting in the 27-C
An aisle seat, fine by me
But the guy that's insides always trying to pee.
With a wild child behind that's crying keeps
Flipping out and kicking at me while it violently screams
So I silently plead "Oh God, please let there be a hunny sitting 27-B"
But of course a morbidly obese beast
is in the seat that wheezes when it breathes
is at least three deep and he keeps telling me what is wrong with his knees
I'm feeling slaughtered, Just need water
But for a bottle they charge two dollars...
When I thought that it couldn't be worse... I forgot my iPod.

No comments: