Friday, April 24, 2009

The World Today (for me)

92 Degrees in Richmond, VA tomorrow (working from 6pm til close)
65% of Americans think Barack Obama is doing a great job
I prefer Chester French's "Love The Future" over Asher Roth's "Asleep In The Bread Aisle"
Next week's episode of Taking The Stage is going to be INTENSE
I don't think Eminem's "Relapse" CD is going to be that great
I'm deleting my myspace
I got a twitter... follow me
But facebook is the focal point of my internet usage
Nervous about what my final grade is going to be in my marriage class
I can't find my Florida Marlins baseball cap
Vive Mexico saved my life again
Love sucks terribly
I want everything to be the way they used to be
I'm craving some Apple Jacks
LeBron James is getting on my fucking nerves
The Redskins better draft somebody nice tomorrow (preferably not Mark Sanchez)
Rent is almost due...AGAIN
I need to update my blog more often because interesting stuff happens in my life
Will always be a loyal customer of Skull Candy Headphones
To Be Continued
R?B?

No comments: