Friday, April 24, 2009

Like A Star

I really can't believe what kind of person you turned into. You are not the same sweet and kind-hearted person that I met before. I just feel we both have so much on our plates and we've been through so much that you just threw it away. Sometimes I can't even look at you knowing how much you hurt me. I've done some bad things to, but nothing in the caliber of what you have done. Anybody who things you are an amazing person does not even know the half of you. You thrive off of attention and being liked so much that you really don't give a fuck about anyone's feelings at all. It sucks because I thought you would be someone that I would cherish forever, but now all I see is how much you tarnished the situation. Moving forward will be extremely difficult. HELL, looking at your face will be extremely difficult, but I think I can do it. You always worried about me and what I am doing with my life and I think the same about you. Once people start to discover the type of person you are now, no one will like you for who you really are. And that really sucks for you because you had the potential to be an amazing human being. Well. We will see what the future holds for you, because I really can't put into words how much you hurt and embarassed me. I think they only way that can happen is if I hurt and embarass you as much as you did to me. But, I dont have the courage or the audacity to do that. So what do I do?

No comments: