Monday, April 27, 2009

To Do

List:

- Get Dad to print out and send the renew lease forms for the apartment
- Go to the country club and talk to Chris Moletto about working full time over the summer with Kwam (Thursday)
- Register for Marketing and Sociology at J. Sarge this summer (and find out my bill)
- Figure out why my scholarship information was taken off my VCU E-services account
- Make sure Mom sets my appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed
- Help Rachel study for her Driver's Knowledge Test (You really do got this...)
- Abnormal Psychology Final 4.30
Marriage Final 5.5
Political Science Final 5.5
Interpersonal Relations Final 5.5
Social Psychology Final 5.6
- Season's Pass to Kings Dominion
- Interview for the Psychology Field Study 5.1 at Noon (Location: TBA)
- Pay May rent by the 5th at Noon
- Chenelle's Birthday Trip Memorial Day Weekend (Probably be working)
- Figure out what week the family is going to Las Vegas so I CAN take off for work
- VCU Health Services Appointment 5.17 (hopefully get it pumped to the 10th)
- Figure out what week in June Marc and Donovan will come down (possibly go to VA Beach)
Damnnnn long list with very little time
R%B%

No comments: