Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rather Sooner Than Later

The girl or the world
You see someone gotta lose
I thought I could have it all
Do I really gotta choose?
What good is all the cash
If it doesn’t buy time
And what good is being famous
If im never on your mind
Nights falling...
Lights glowin ...
And im just tryin ta pay the price owing
And I don’t wanna feel the comfort from my ice showin
And I aint tryin ta be with out you at the right moments
Nigga nights gone is it worth it?
That decision cuz hearts break in
I aint tryin ta be in that collision
So im dust my shirt
And fix my pants cuz I better look good girl if this my chance
I swear

I swear if summer doesn't hurry up and get here I swear I'm going to flip. I just refuse to believe I have three cumulative finals on the same day. It's whatever, its college and once that's over, I can officially start my summer. But for right this moment I'm chillin on my porch enjoy this 93 degree day. I've never seen Richmond shine so brightly. I thought about going to Belle Isle, but I think half of VCU's campus is there right now (if they are smart). And the fact I have to be at work at six, so this is allowing me to be more productive around the house. Cruz broke his cell phone AGAIN. I think it's his 5th cell phone since the beginning of freshman year and he is currently still asleep on the couch and it is currently 3:30 in the afternoon. JEEZ these VCU clowns kill me everytime.
I was flying and now I'm crashing. How do you stop yourself from losing control to everything you've ever known? I guess I'm learning that the hard way because its been hard to fathom my life the past couple of weeks (no details). As bad as I want my life to be back to normal, it doesn't really matter to the people that means the most to me. I really feel like giving up on people in general because they have given up on me and move forward with people who actually care about me. That sounds really good right. I'm less than two years away from college graduate and I'm not going to let anyone bring me down because I'm about to be 20 years old and I have my whole life ahead of me. It's like my last train of forgiveness you either get on or you get off and I'm not having anymore stops.

And I cant wait to see this movie



And I NEED of pair of Air Yeezys (The Kanye West Nike shoe)


No comments: