Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bebe Buell

Wow I am officially on summer break. It's the most bittersweet feeling in the world because I'm still taking two summer classes and I'm backing to working full time hours at the club. It's going to be the first summer away from my family, but hopefully both Marc and Donovan will come down to stay some. It's going to be an interesting summer to say the least for a variety of reasons, but I think as long as I have my munchkin Rach and the homies it should be a good summer too.
I just realized that I wont have a meal plan over the summer so eating for the next three months without Mom and Dad's help is going to be kinda tough. I mean, I know they will send me food here and there, but I know I am going to be on my own for the most part. And summertime means that the gym isnt going to be crazy packed on the regular now that everyone is going home. I just want the benefit of using the bench without being discouraged by the fact that I have to wait 45 minutes. I want to get back into supreme football shape even though I wont be playing football of any kind. I just love being in top physical condition. It's a process that I will be starting Monday. My brother is the strongest high school football player in the state of Virginia and the kid is a superfreak in the weight room. And with my other little brother Donovan growing like half a foot since like January, I can see him being huge also. AND Mom's prized child/ baby of the family got suspeneded from school for 3 days for getting into a fight with a 5th grader... Nicholas is in the 3rd grade. LOL. From a developmental standpoint the 5th grader should have killed my brother, but from what Mom told me Nicholas came out with only a few scratches but the 5th grader had to go to the hospital and get stitches. My family can kick your family's ass. SEE US
I think this will either be a dream summer or the summer from hell, because no matter how bad I wanted to move out of my parent's house and just do for myself, its hard doing a lot of the stuff I do without them breathing down my neck. Even though they were always on my case, I always got everything done. And though they hate the idea of me living at the apartment they know it was the best thing (even though they will never admit it). But we will see how everything plays out the next few days. I thought tonight was going to be the first night I was going to sleep-in in like 2 weeks, but I have to get up early and go to Auto Zone so I can get a radiator seal for my damn Camry. Every couple of weeks there is something wrong with us and I'm fed up with it. We will see how many is in August and i'll see if I can put in a down payment on my own newish ride. Like a Nissan Maxima, newer Toyota Camry or a Honda Accord. But we will see. I'll keep you posted.

R)B)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is this called "Bebe Buell"?? Makes no sense- YOU are NOT her!

GrizzlyBear28 said...

Its my favorite song by Chester French.