Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

First off... I want to thank all the veterans who fought and the soldiers now who are fighting for freedoms here in the United States. A lot of people take these freedoms for granted but I thank God everyday for waking up to see another day and that my family and friends are okay. I thoroughly enjoyed my Memorial Day sitting on the couch watching The Game and Lifetime movies with friends. YES. LIFETIME MOVIES. I'm not ashamed lol. Plus we did play a few games of water pong for sport. Also tonight is Nuggets/Lakers Game 4 and I really counldn't be more excited. And to top my night off LAUREN IS GOING TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO SPENCER ON THE HILLS TONIGHT. Mannnn i know i sound like the biggest female right now but I'm trying to enjoy my 4 days off and its day 2 right now...

Other than Memorial Day, everything hss been on the up and up. I'm finally adjusting to people not being in my life anymore and I'm slowly but surely getting used to being by myself. It's not easy by any means, but if this is how its supposed to be then I have to adjust. It just so crazy because shes everything I've ever wanted but she's now she is a completely different person. I think of myself as making mistakes and I was able to snap back to reality, but she is transforming into this ugly and cold-hearted person that I'm not used to. People like that don't shouldnt have the right to breathe air, but it seems like she is doing just fine. She's going to realize that was the dumbest mistake she has ever made in her life just like I was right about everything else in her past before me. Whatever, I really don't know who you are anymore, but have fun with your tub of lard lol.

Next up Chenelle's birthday extravaganza was this past weekend and I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister. I can't believe you are 16 and I hope you have an amazing time at the Beyonce concert in DC. You deserve a good time after everything that has been going on with the family. Ryan loves you. Seriously lol.

The next few weeks over this epic summer is all about having a lust for life. I guess the benefits will come with the territory. Maybe we will start up the water pong again later tonight, there was word of people coming over tonight, but there is no definite yet. All i know is I probably wont be leaving this couch for another couple of hours. I'm having a good time with the company I have now, because they appreciate my company. If anyone has any plans around 10:30 let me and the roommates know...

Drink Responsibly
R+B+

No comments: