Tuesday, May 12, 2009

iPod Updated

I'm so glad I came home for this very reason lol. But on the real, I'm so glad to see the family. I havent been home since spring break and nobody and nothing has really changed. The family got a new beagle puppy named Zera. At first meeting the new puppy she seems like the sweetest little thing in the world, but she has so much energy that it really just gets on everyone's nerves. Also she HAS to sleep in the bed with someone. She can't sleep on the floor or in the bed by herself. Mom had to learn to deal with that early. Also my brother is continuing to get even bigger. I think by the time he starts his senior year, the kid is going to be a solid rock. The kid is absolutely rediculous. He dared to call me anorexic and I'm a pretty big guy myself lol. It was awesome to surprise Mom coming through the door on Mother's Day. Kwame' and I worked the Mother's Day brunch at work that day and made the trip back to Lynchburg right after. Finally making it home around 8. I scared the shit out of her coming through the door. She said I was lucky she didn't shoot me and my reaction was "Ma... we don't live in southeast DC anymore... this is Lynchburg."
Anyways back to Richmond tomorrow and I'm returning with groceries (thank God). I'm finally getting back into the mode of working all the time with no school (even though I start summer school at the end of the month). I'm getting more recognition at the country club and I'm feeling more and more comfortable every shift. So I think it will be a good summer as far as making money. I just have to get the damnnnn radiator fixed so my car can be street legal...AGAIN. Dad mentioning coming into town to fix it, but with his work schedule and him moving into Nana's old house in Appomattox, I don't exactly when that will be. Hopefully really soon in the next week or so, so I'm trying to be optimistic. Anyways I need to enjoy the final few hours here in the 'Burg with the family. Stay Tuned.

R_B_

No comments: