Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So it is the most homicidal day of the year, Black Friday. My mom left at about 1am...to buy what you may ask? I don't know. I'm sure it is going to be a ton of stuff for Nicholas rather than anybody else considering that Nicholas is 8. I only asked for three things for my Christmas. A 16 Gig Ipod Touch, a new electric shaving kit and clothes. A few games for my XBOX 360 would be incredible also, but I know I am getting way less than everybody else because I am 19 years old, but a guy can dream right?

Thanksgiving was amazing. We made the turkey, the ham, collard greens, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, potato salad, amazing dinner rolls, cranberry sauce and a few other things. It was nice having everyone sit down and eat dinner while we watched the Maryland Terps whoop ass against number 5 Michigan State in basketball. It was an awesome Thursday night that ended kind of rocky, but capped it off with another video game marathon with my brothers. DAMN...I miss these days, not a care in the world except high school and playing video games until my eyes are bloodshot. It makes coming home very worth it and makes me appreciate my family and the high speed wireless internet we have too.

Right now im laying on my futon in my brother's room watching the movie "Rudy" and listening to my brother laughing about random youtube videos. It's crazy how warm it is here a walked to the Amoco yesterday for rolls in a t-shirt and i was kinda warm. I dont plan on moving from this futon any time soon and at the same time i have some work to be doing. Holla at me

R>B>

No comments: