Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Realizations

< There are three weeks left in the semester and I only have two real finals (SWEET!)
< Champagne is absolutely disgusting and I don't know why rappers brag about having it
< Plies is the softest and most illiterate rapper I have ever heard
< My high school is one win away from playing in the state championship (WTF)
< My major is now Psychology with a concentration in Medicine (its the best thing for me)
< The window to my car is finally getting fixed tomorrow
< I don't care what people say, Autotune is a fun singing device to use on songs and it sounds amazing
< Cutting body fat off your frame increases your sex drive (psychology project conclusion)
< I can't decide if I like Boxer puppies or German Shepherd puppies better
< Moms are fucking awesome (they pushed you out of their vag, give them some credit)
< Scarves contain more warmth then I thought
< Hop-Ons can parrish
< Jadakiss is top 5 dead or alive and thats off of 2 LPs
< Men who have the audacity to be upset about abortion are really retarded (YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING UTERUS)
< I have 0 respect for the people who have their 16th birthday party on MTV
< There is nothing like snow in the city...
< I'll probably be living in Carriage House for a couple more years
< We need to have a party at Carriage House soon
< I haven't been intoxicated in like 5 weeks
< Louis Vuitton over Gucci all day
< The Barack Obama Inauguration Party is going to be bananas
< I need Christmas spending money...seriously.
< "I gotta see you work, see you dance, without that shirt, without them pants..." ;-)
< I finally caught up on my sleep...

No comments: