Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life is so...



Cool

I'm trying not to stress small stuff, because in the end, life is only what you make it. Why stress when the world is passing you by? My family coming by on Saturday was awesome, my mommy made dinner for the next week and paid for parking for the month. I got some info about my Ski Trip in January before 4th semester of college starts. I got an awesome Barack Obama bumper sticker in the mail that I put on my laptop. Songs seem to be pouring out lately and my creative fold has been pretty amazing.

I stopped trying so hard to make everyone happy and started trying to make myself happy, which I feel I haven't done since high school. It started with bringing me back to my roots of myself, which contains Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts, contemporary underground hip-hop music, tying loose ends with beautiful people :-), dance parties, fitted baseball caps, pushing boundaries in the gym, pondering whether God is a woman and reading 'Where the Wild Things Are' because it is one of my favorite books...EVER

Life is only what you make it...I guess I learned that the long way
So you just do you. I'm going to do me.
R.B.

No comments: