Saturday, November 8, 2008

You are...

Hopeless

You really are. No one really cared like I really cared, but you say that I was being fake to you. That's fine I guess, actually it was more funny fine because you will see that your actions will lead you to having absolutely no friends. You are acting on actions that I didn't make and that is probably one of the immature things you can ever do. I put my heart out there for you and told you things that I haven't told anyone and you have done the same. It feels like I'm dealing with my 14 year old sister. I hope you turn to a better person after all this because I know I already am. I never lied to you and I have never thought of you less than one greatest friends a guy could ask for. But when people see through your irrational, attention whorish and fake ways you will end up being alone (trust me, I'm not the only person that thinks this). I will always have people by my side. You...ehhhhh...quite the opposite.

If they are really willing to drop you that fast over a retarded disagreement that wasn't you fault then they really didn't care about you anyway.
Marc Rainey

No comments: