Monday, November 10, 2008

Goodness, Goodness, GOODNESS...

Finally...a kinda slow week...
An exam Friday, I have to shadow a physical therapist some day this week and a Nutrition paper due Thursday. Thats all really...

I haven't drank in a few weeks and removed red meat from my diet for a few weeks and I already feel better. It was really a personal health choice more than anything and I feel I needed to make major changes in my lifestyle. More time in the gym, more focus on expressing my feelings on paper, more time making my money and less time stressing. Munchkin told me I needed to see a doctor because of my stress build-up, but I feel better now that my work slowed up for a little bit.

I talked to my mommy for TWO hours about everything and I realized that God couldn't have gave me a more perfect person in my life to help guide me through my struggles like her. I'm connecting with amazing people now, conversations are now making sense and its great to know that you have people in both sexes who really care about you and what you think. I'm just trying to make the most of this crazy college life and I'm going to. I'm pretty much on my "You buy a bottle, I buy the bar" status and it is crazy and I love it. Amazing people can do that to you. An amazing woman WILL do that to you every time.

"I love you son, you make me proud every time I hear your voice. Fuck what some sleezy broads or some unreliable niggas say to you. You are a dope, reliable, trustworthy, honest and dependable young man and you will soon reap the benefits. I promise."

--------Mommy

No comments: