Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walkin On The Moon

As continued from my last post...

- It's very easy to see if a girl is commitment worthy, in the very early stages of meeting them. Girls you have sex with the first night you meet them are def not commitment worthy no matter how much you like them. How do you know if the girl isn't fight night fucking with nine or ten guys on campus? It's just a feeling you have to detect, because finding girls with superior morals isn't easy to find. Since there are way more females than males in the world, men should explore the wide ranges of women this world has to offer.

- I've always caught slack growing up for not sticking to black girls (especially from my own family) and I have one thing to say about that. I went to a basically all-white high school in Lynchburg and I was playing with what I was dealt. I don't discriminate against any race and I love all types of people, because they all bring something different to the table. Black women are usually the physically more attractive. They are just built with extreme superiority. White women are sweet and are extremely affectionate. Spanish/Latin girls are fiery, very open and speak Spanish is very sexy. Asians are smart and can adapt to any culture very well, which is mentally attractive. I just love people and I don't see why race is STILL a touchy subject, but people have to be open to everything before you can make judgment against people.

- I love a girl, who appreciates food like I appreciate food. It's always good to see girls put in work in the gym, but it is amazing at the same time if they can appreciate a good meal. I like to cook occasionally and I love the idea for girls to not be mind-blowing self conscious about their bodies, but at the same time don't let yourself go.

- You gotta have swag. A little self-consciousness is very cute. But I need a girl who knows shes the shit every time she walks in the shit and makes me think I'M the lucky one to have her. Confidence is sexy and it will keep me on my toes. If the girl has that social swag, that sexy swag, that school swag, then she can absolutely rock with me.

- You have to be tight with your family. People that don't have tight-knit family usually have some type of commitment issue and thats not particularly healthy. Being close to your family is pretty crucial because it shows your compassion for other people other than yourself. I don't know what I would do without my crazy ass family. Every girl that I dated or ever really liked, was very close with her family.

- I really love dancers. For real. They are hot. They have great movement, motivation and skill. They are quick on their feet and they can throw their powerful legs up in any position. It goes way beyond a physical aspect. It's also an artistic and mental aspect. A passion for art is more of a forgotten passion because a lot of people can't make money doing something they really love (especially dance). But I feel it is something anyone can pick up but few people who can simply make it attractive.

- Sweatpants, hair-tied, chillin with no make-up on and thats when you are the prettiest. Everyone knows you look fly with an incredible dress and all dolled up, but when you are still the sexiest girl around when you are on your down time, then that makes you simply incredible.

-A grown ass woman that's up for a good cartoon or two is an automatic winner. FA REAL. I have a ton of brothers and sisters so usually cartoons are on every television. You either complain about it or you just sit down and watch the hilarity. It sucks that I dont have cartoon network on my cable network in my apartment, but I catch Spongebob Squarepants almost every morning.

- A girl who is comfortable around my boys, but knows her place when it comes to when I want to hang with my friends rather than kicking it tonight with you. If you get along with my friends that means we will probably go out a lot together as a group. Just like its crucial to have a solid relationship with your family, it is also essential to get along with the boys.

R^B^

No comments: