Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mr. Yeah

Okay every girl wants to know what do guys want and what do guys look for a potential girlfriend and not some random scrape you meet at a party. So i decided to post some things that I really appreciate about the opposite sex. It can be a little superficial, but everyone is a bit a superficial in his or her way.

-Okay first off, honestly she has to be hot. You can't have anything with anyone if you aren't physically attracted to them. As harsh as it sounds, you basically know it is the truth. I don't see how people get together (let alone get married) when there is absolutely not attraction there.

- Second off for me, the girl has to love music. Music has been in my life forever and it will always be in my present future. I on average listen to about 5 or 6 hours of music a day. We really have to click on a music level, even if you don't like hip-hop. I like a bunch of Indie bands and I'm open to pretty much anything (but ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTRY, THAT IS NOT MUSIC). I've had amazing times where I sat in a car and vibed to CDs and I love it because it's emotionally connecting.

- Next, we have to connect intimately (and no not sex). There are other ways of getting intimate besides having sex. It is the fact that I'm perfectly comfortable telling you absolutely anything about myself and vice versa. I have some secrets to share if you actually want to sit down and take the time to get to know me. It has to feel right holding your hand, there has to be amazing conversations at all hours of the night, I can always depend on you (even for the smallest things) and the cuddling and the sleeping has to be amazing. SERIOUSLY. It has to be. If you don't cuddle, thats pretty much the end of it.

- Here's one that most people definitely take advantage of, there has to be complete honesty from the start. Lying and jealousy from the start will only kill the relationship down the road. Trust me, I know. Once the trust is gone, its nearly impossible to get back and if you do get it back, it's never going to be the same. It sucks to think of it like that, but once you lose that person, you are better moving on rather than dwelling in the past.

- You have to have goals/dreams. I have absolutely no problem providing for my family and being that dude that spoils you rotten, but if you don't want anything better for yourself, you are basically a gold digger. I like women who have that distinguishable desire to make their lives better and has a plan to get there. That's why college girls are so refreshing, because they are there to better themselves and I appreciate them for it. They have to have that intellect that most guys take for granted, because most of them get caught up in physical desires and self-wants. And you can really tell if girls have that desire if you sit down and talk to them for more than 10 minutes

- You have to be that girl that takes chances and have fun. From parties to living in the dorms, everyone wants to be around that person that is having a good time. They don't want to hang around the slut, but the girl who is there having a good time and has that presence that makes me want to come and talk to you and get to know you. But it is really tricky for girls because 90% of guys at parties are not genuine people. Talking to people at parties are awesome, because they are more open to talk then they are anywhere else and you can signal out there true colors. Those girls who make connections and love to have a good time, without throwing there body out there will get any guy they want. Guaranteed.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg basically. I will be sure to update this post randomly as time goes by.

-

No comments: