Monday, March 23, 2009

For The Love Of You

It's crazy where our lives has taken us lately. Honestly I still can't believe that you would even fall for a guy like me. We come from almost two completely walks of life, but I guess that's what keeps our relationship so interesting for such a long time. We agree, we disagree, we fight, we laugh, we get annoyed with each other, but we never gave up on each other. It's funny because I know a lot more about you than most people and even when it seemed like it was all over, I could never let it go. For all the wrong things I have ever said or done I truly apologize. Picturing my life without you is pointless because you are the one true person that makes me happy and I would do absolutely anything for. Because I'll pull down a cloud for you, I'll circle the stars and bring you one back, I'll walk through the sun for you because there's somethin you do... I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it makes me feel special and want to better my life everyday. You understand me. Even though we can both have our extreme views and opinions, you never judged me and you always listened to what I have to say. So let's watch our relationship grow into something prosperous and incredible. Because honestly, I couldn't live my life without you.
I love you.
R-B-

No comments: