Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spoken

Its usually the beauty that attracts me,
But perhaps she was the right person,
Her personality made me happy,
And thats why I pursued her,
I'm a dude that makes maneuvers,
If I chose her than shes whipped, Cuz my dick as long as a ruler,
She may be kind of crazy,
Its cool as long as I school her,
I'm smooth as grand puba and I can charm a computer,
For us to conversate all it takes to make an impression,
Like a teacher lecturing,
When I speak, she taking lessons,
Without us being close its depressing,
They say nobody perfect,
But her honey-roasted complexion is close to perfection,
Plus she gotta body that could probably turn a gay man straight,
To stay in shape baby started taking karate,
So while she get it in the gym running the treadmill,
Im running from feds still,
Keep one in the head still,
I be reminiscing boo,
Missing you, thats being real
Cuz you nice in the bed and you nice with the head skills
Intellect to impress my baby, my baby better than the rest
You had me crying inside the moment you up and left

No comments: