Friday, March 27, 2009

Stressin

You will just never understand and honestly...I don't expect you to. It's really hard being your best friend the last couple of months. You tried to say that this is what it was last year just reversed and I absolutely don't agree. You think its ok to do what you do, say what you say and then question every step I make. It doesn't work like that. You are NOT ALLOWED to do what you do on a regular basis and then text me, call me and question how I'm living my life. It seems like you just get off work and think and plot reasons to be upset. Then you go on and do whatever you want. I don't do whatever I want. I go to school, I go to work, I handle the issues with my family and I go to bed thanking God that I have another day. I don't know if you are slowly losing your mind or if you feel that guilty and paranoid about the own stuff that you have done or if you are really and truly that concerned about me, but I'm fine. If you were this same type of person in high school as you are now, I never would have talked to you. You can't live your life for what it's worth and expect me to live and your shadows and always be there for you. You have been manipulative and a liar and I've been trying to better myself and you are getting worse. I told you I'm not dealing with it anymore. Seriously. There is something sneaky and maniacal going on with you lately and I'm going to find out what it is. But for right now I don't believe a word you have to say anymore.

No comments: