Sunday, January 4, 2009

Society Laying Low

Another cloudy, lights out, headphones on, boxer brief lounging, small headache afternoon for me here in Richmond. I woke up at 2.35 today feeling like I'm wasting my life away, but I realized I am STILL on winter break for another week. EHHHH mixed feelings about that. I like the feeling of being busy and constantly on the move to the point I was using my LG Voyager as a business device. Chillin in the Students Commons geekin before and after class and socializing with the African guy outside who i purchase my scarves from. It's going to be a pretty exciting, hectic and fast-paced semester (which I think the way full time students should have it). Tomorrow it all begins for me because I'm going to buy my books that are going to cost around 400 dollars, but thank God for awesome moms who are there to help you when you truly need it.

I think this is going to be my most exciting semester thus far because of a couple reasons. I know people in every single one of my classes, I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I'm not overloading for the first time my college career with only 18 credits. YESSIR. Also I can't wait to get my refunddd from financial aid, because I have mad shit to buy for this house and a couple of things for myself and rent is paid for the next the 3 or 4 months (which means working less). Oh yeah, it should be a good one.

Tonight I think I'm going to my boys crib to play some card games, drink a bit and chill with some good peoples since no one is really back in town yet and I feel terrible for laying in bed so long. I love being in Richmond bored. Its much better than being in Lynchburg bored...

Songs of the moment:

Yung Joc feat. Hot Stylz and Slim-- Ooh Yeah --> http://www.zshare.net/audio/536219337445458d/

Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick-- La Di Da Di

Notorious B.I.G.-- Suicidal Thoughts

No comments: