Sunday, January 4, 2009

Conversation

Girl: So when did you first start rapping?
Boy: Ummm... I would say about 12 years old, yeah around 11 or 12
Girl: So how did you first get started? Who influenced you?
Boy: It wasn't like anyone really influenced me, I was just sick and tired of being on the streets you know? I had to separate myself away from that
Girl: Oh I feel you... So where are you from?
Boy: DC but i live in Virginia now
Girl: What rappers do you like?
Boy: Old School I like Biggie, Kool G. Rap, Rakim, KRS-One and today I like Jay-Z, Nas, Em, Wayne, Jadakiss, Q-Tip and Cory Gunz on the come-up
Girl: What's your feel on women?
Boy: Haha interesting question on multiple accounts...I learned different things from different people. They are definitely cool to have around, but in the end you will die by yourself and only by yourself. NEVER trip over no bitch and that's straight from my mother's mouth. Love is cool and all that, but always look out for me, myself and I.
Girl: You want to be a doctor, why is that?
Boy: I get this question a lot. I love studying the human body and what makes it tick, what makes people sick, how the brain functions, all that is amazing to me. The body is a very complex machine and I see myself researching it for the rest of my life
Girl: If you weren't in college what would you be doing?
Boy: I dont know. Probably something illegal because legal money with no college education doesnt pay enough
Girl: Suicidal Thoughts By The Notorious B.I.G. ...What does that mean to you
Boy: I first heard that song when I was 9 years old and it was eerie to me because I relate to bits and pieces to my own life. Now when I hear it I can relate to it so much because I know how that life is and that is why I decided I had to go to college.
Girl: I think you have lived a blessed life...
Boy: I think that too sometimes. Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve the life I live and sometimes I don't want to live the life I live, but I have to keep it moving because i have to many people relying on me.

No comments: