Friday, January 23, 2009

100th Post

Wow...I havent been on here in a mintue, but there is nothing like a fresh blog post in the late afternoon lol. These past two in the half weeks have been very hectic and quite interesting with school starting up again and all the students being back in town. And with me having class on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, this should be a pretty fun semester. But anyway I want to recap the past couple weeks before I talk about the future.

Having classes on only Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays kick ASS. A four day weekend every week and I can squeeze my readings and homework either after my classes or before them. I just hate the huge break after my comparative politics class and my interpersonal relations class (like 2 and a half hours). My professors are pretty sweet and its pretty easy to stay awake.

I saw Notorious the day it came out and I couldnt be more impressed. Even though you know Biggie was going to die at the end, I shedded a tear for Big Poppa. It seemed like he was finally getting his life together before he died in LA.

I started the first two chapters in a book I'm working on. I thought about writing a book last year while I was living in the dorms and I wrote down ideas in a couple notebooks last year. But over winter break I moved my notes to Microsoft Word and Notepad and found my way to finish two pretty distinct chapters. I'm not going to reveal much detail about it yet but I'm really excited for people to read it when its finished.

I started going back to work and the gym. The time and effort that I put into both is pretty incredible on top of everything I already do, but they help me get retarded things that are going on in my life out of my head. I like my job alot and the money that I make there is pretty awesome and I like the independence of not asking my parents for shit (and it gets to the point where they ask me for shit on a regular basis lol)

I finally got my stallion Toyota Camry moving again after not being able to start for weeks and weeks. I missed it moving all the time and now it doesnt give my parents an excuse to bring it home and not let me drive it anymore. My parents said they were surprised I didn't take my car away to different colleges for the weekend. Now that they think stuff like that, I might as well just do it lol

What else...what else...oh yeahhhhh MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK, MY LAMBO IS BLUE AND I BE GODDAMNED IF MY RIMS AINT TOO. YESSIRRRR!

Congratulations President Barack Hussein Obama.
We will party this weekend on the occasion.

No comments: