Sunday, January 25, 2009

All I wanna do is party and bullshit

Facts about myself:

1. I have only used baby lotion since I was 15 years old
2. The Catcher and the Rye is my favorite book
3. I fucked with the Pittsburgh Steelers before they were in the Super Bowl
4. I got into Princeton as undeclared but I didn't get into George Mason's Pre-Med program
5. I can always trust my boys; girls are a completely different story
6. I taught my whole family how to swim
7. I love my lady Terps basketball
8. Dreams or an interpretation of the future, according to me...
9. Freshman year made my life
10. I have no tolerance whatsoever for Obama haters
11. I really want Richmond to be my permanent residence for the next few years
12. I've proudly only had sex with 2 girls
13. There is nothing like kicking back and reading a good psychology text book
14. I hate shaving my face, but I hate how its itchy when I dont shave
15. I spend more time in my roommates rooms than in my own room
16. My mom was a semi-pro tennis player

2 comments:

Kate said...

i'm reading catcher & the rye right now for the first time :]

Anonymous said...

face shaved or unshaved= yummy! smooth is hershey kissable, stubble tickles my face :)