Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 Things I Need To Say To 10 people...

--> I Love You

--> I really hope you realize how your actions affect other people, because if you dont you are in for a rude awakening

--> I'm going to help you get through this semester, but you gotta stop bullshittin. There is a time and a place for that.

--> You are amazing spoken word poet and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

--> I know I promised you some liquor so when yo least expect it, it will be right under your nose

--> You will get them guts when she is good and ready kid

--> The more I talk to you, the more I think you really need to stop playing the games you play or else someone will put you in your place

--> Life must be so fucking difficult when you get whatever you want, when you want and you still fucking complain over the smallest of shit

--> You still need to come over and cook me and my roommates dinner yellow bear!

--> We will forever be homies. I thrive after our 3am talks...

No comments: