Saturday, June 13, 2009

Suave Cocoa Butter

Jeez I havent been on here in a minute. And when I do get on its 4.30 in the morning Sorry for that, work has been catching up to me and I've been hitting the gym extra hard again before I go home tomorrow. So, whats new? Ummm I've lost 15 pounds since school ended, thats one. Around finals I weighed around 205 now im down to 190. Being huge was cool when I played football all the time, but at this point I just think its crucial to cut the fat off and just stay tone. I gotta have that perfect beach body so I've been hitting the gym twice a day and going to the pool with my roommates and other peoples. What else, what else. Work is fine, it's just certain aspects that are really getting to me. Working at Salisbury is nothing close to the field I'm studying in college, so I think I'm going to start looking for jobs, one thats closer to campus, two that is actually in my career field and three that is away from people that I want to put their head into the floor.

I've been trying to get to church/bible study pretty regularly and I've been pretty successful. I kind of lost track of my faith with all this college shuffling and working grinding. I'm learning to be one of the most trustworthy people anybody can ask for, so I asked for forgiveness of my sins and promised I wouldn't lie anymore, no matter how ugly the truth is. I just feel my life has been in such a downward spiral lately that I had to make more conscious personal changes to improve my own well-being. I haven't drank in a longgg time, trying to get my cussing down and be a more caring individual that Sheila Brown would truly appreciate. I still miss her every day. It's almost impossible to stop thinking of someone who was basically taken away from you. But I have to be strong for my family, because I am really nothing without them. People may come and go in my life, but my family will always be there. I try so hard because I want them to be proud me. My parent's approval is all the motivation I need to make the President's List and give me that extra push for grad school. I don't want to disappoint because that's the last thing my family needs is another disappointment.

So when I say I have changed for the better, please actually listen to what I'm saying. People make stupid mistakes sometimes, but that's all apart of the growing up process. No person, no relationship or situation is perfect. But it's what you learn and what you take from those imperfections is what really counts. I don't plan on waiting around forever even though love is timeless. If you don't want to trust what I'm telling you that's fine because there is somebody out there who will take what I say seriously and love me just the way I am. Because I am incredible being and I plan on making something of myself. Imperfections and all.

Songs I Listened To Today: Drake- Lust For Life, Asher Roth- Be By Myself, Marques Houston- Circle, Wale- The Remake of a Remake

One Love

R^B^

No comments: