Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Moment

Who is that peaking in my window? (You?)
You should let some more skin show
And if one of these websites get the info
Wii we can work it out like Nintendo
Normally it aint a question
We would cross paths like an intersection
But she's just too far way for affection
So I pray that we never lose the connection
I remember Haley she probably hate me
She used to threaten she had a man to replace me
Staying talking that mess so I had to hit the escape key
Now she get mad and wanna hit the erase key
I remember Amy, she used to AIM me
She stayed up late, she used to blame me
She said I'm too wild, she gotta tame me
I said even photoshop couldn't change me
But you really really got me open girl why lie?
I aint even trying to settle girl so why try?
End the night with a kiss and a bye bye
With no strings attached her love is so wi-fi

R[jc]B

No comments: