Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quicksand

FIRST thing... I have been looking for a new feel good R&B CD for like a few months now and I think I finally found one.


This dude is an amazing talent. Graduated with a Economics degree from Harvard at age 19 and later took up music. He has an amazing insight on love and passion. It is one of those albums you have to turn the lights out, lay in bed and listen to the album all the way through. Ryan Leslie is that amazing. His swag and style is out of here...I appreciate music for shit like this.

Anyways...to recap my week. It really wasn't anything special. I downloaded a ton of music, went to a few classes, missed a few classes, went to work and kicked it with some good people. It finally seems like everything is fine for right now. My car is finally street legal, I got a new Voyager after my first one completely snapped in half and my mom's birthday was yesterday so that was pretty straight. I finally got word that my parents got my 2nd VCU refund check so I have to go home and grab that soon.

Next week I have no choice but to be productive with more exams and papers quickly approaching. This part of college sucks but I wouldn't trade it for the world honestly. This situation forces kids like me to grow up and realize that shit could be worse. Just aiming for that degree and staying positive.

Ready for the weekend though...YESSIRRRRRR

No comments: