Friday, February 6, 2009

How I Feel About You

Whoa...look how baby roll
She rockin her body, really look at shorty go
She rock it to the beat, She rockin it for me
And all i can think about is rocking her to sleep
Her face is like a model, Body shape is like a bottle
I wanna hit that more I wanna hit the lotto
She revving me up and she got her hand on my throttle
So i wanna get on top of her and zoom like a Yamaha
You can call it switching gears when I zoom inside of her
And If it tastes how it looks I'ma try to swallow her
Call me Mr. Shoe-shine, baby I'ma polish ya
And I'll leave it spit clean, I dont use no polisher
Your my biggest fan, tell your friends I demolish ya
Cause I'm that nigga baby, I can make you popular
Get another shot of that Ciroc in ya, Cause I'm gonna be rocking ya
Treat you like a first lady and I'll put that Barack in ya

Let me take you to a place far and beyond, in a whole other galaxy
Travel in your mind and explore your sexualities
Melt your imagination and mold into reality
Your heart is my art gallery,
Can you feel the pictures that I painted
Because all of them are related
Like a mother to a son but none of them overrated
Aint no others, You're the one, Now destiny is to make it
Now I have to thank you for sharing your world...
It's so real,
The Inspiration or no reason for thinking I'm incapable
Of taking on the duty of making you interchangeable
The thought is sensational, It's perfect bliss
I'm ready to take your Milky Way to your Hershey's Kiss
So don't worry about the pain, I have the situation under control
Let me dive in your heart and swim around in your soul

No comments: