Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Top 5 Sexiest Black Women Over 30 In Hollywood!!!

My roommates and I came up with the list, but since this is my blog I placed the Top 5 (and two honorable mentions) Most Beautiful Black Women OVER the age of 30 In Hollywood!!!! ENJOY

Honorable Mention

Tracey Edmonds-Married to both Eddie Murphy and Babyface Edmonds, I had no idea what this woman looked like until my roommate pointed her out to me and WOW! Though she hasn't done anything worth mentioning in Hollywood she cracks the list with an Honorable Mention. Age: 41

Mariah Carey- With various and VARIOUS debate, Mariah Carey doesnt crack the Top 5. I know fellas, you are wondering why was this the light skinned angel with an amazing voice didnt make the list??? Because solely I think mentally she is not very bright. Sexy to me is both mental and physical and she doesn't have much going on upstairs (i.e. marrying Nick Cannon), PLUS many girls think she has manly features and i can kinda see it... Age: 38


#5---

Lisa Raye McCoy- My jaw dropped when I saw her play the part of a stripper in "Players' Club" and thats a strong reason why Miss Lisa comes in at number 5. She's kind of weak when it comes to her acting skills but her charity work, fashion line, HER BODY, and her work on the television show "All Of Us" makes up for it.
Age: 40

4---

Jada Pinkett-Smith- Shes appeared in over 20 movies, married to Will Smith, once best friends with one of the best rappers that has ever in lived in 2Pac and just started her on own clothing line. All in all she is incredibly sexy and i could watch all her movies in order, all day, just to see her. Age: 36

3---

Melyssa Ford-AMAZINGGGGG The model of all models. She was a huge TV personality on BET and she has been on every magazine cover since. She doesnt look a day over 22 and her wisdom on her Sirius Satellite Radio show gives her the physical and mental punch many guys are looking for. Age: 31

2---

Halle Berry- If I didn't put Halle Berry in the Top 2 and I probably would have found and shot. Missy Berry is an amazing talent allllll around. She appeared in 40 movies and won 15 awards as an actress and we allllll saw her have sex with Billy Bob Thronton in "Monster's Ball" and get completely naked in "Swordfish" and if you haven't....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??!?! Age: 42

NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey Dash- OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I first became her biggest fan when she appeared in one random episode of the "Cosby Show" and I watched the movie "Clueless" just because of her. Shes been in about a dozen movies and a dozen TV shows she platooned her to various magazine covers (including Playboy!) Whats amazingly sexy is that shes soft spoken and has the most incredible "clear green" eyes and look at this cover...LOOK AT IT!!!! End of story. The End. Age: 42


No comments: